2006-09-23

Cooking in dormitory



What was the hardest thing for the first week of arrival in Nowich………?
I would definitely say, “I could not eat hot meals”. My flatmate from India and I, found nothing but cold sandwiches, and we were very shocked about this fact. What do people eat in Norwich every day? This would be my research subject other than school, for real.

Then, I thought about it !!
Home cooking is a VERY Important thing for living.
Without being healthy, you can not do anything.
So, I decided to cook healthy food a lot, just like I am at my parents' house (besides, I am a Kenkou Otaku!).
As kitchen space is so small, I can only have a few kitchen tools, but I will manage it.

[pictures of my first 2 meals cooked]
above --- potato cooked with milk, a little garlic flavor, and cheese. (According to Mother’s recipe, suppose to put cheese on and bake it in the oven, but cannot do the same here.)
Organic rye bread & wine in a tea cup

down --- spinach, asparagus, & ricotta sauce
(still using a plastic folk ;-P )

ラベル:

2 件のコメント:

Anonymous 匿名 さんは書きました...

相変わらず、オレンジ食ってんな・・・
そしてフォーク!ポテトのヤツも懐かしい。
温かい食べ物ないなんてドイツみたい。

6:17 午前  
Blogger Bier-Reise さんは書きました...

オレンジ、一日一個食べてるよ☆
最近の私のハマリ食材は、グリーンアスパラガスとマッシュルームです。おいし。
寮なので、3食温かいもの食べられるから、もー安心!

6:36 午後  

コメントを投稿

登録 コメントの投稿 [Atom]

<< ホーム